I started this blog purely for self-absorbed and self-entertaining reasons – and then somehow it turned into so much more than that, a source of all good things.
One of these good things, or should I say amazingly talented and original people out there, nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award (tempted to do a Sally Field – may or may not already have done one in the bathroom mirror).
Seriously, if you haven’t already, then go check out his awesome blog, I’m Not Lost, Just Weird. You wonderfully wise weirdo, thank you!!!
So to the rules…
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
– CHECK! Well, you really can’t express gratitude too often so THANK YOU ;)
2. Nominate seven other bloggers for this prestigious award.
This is the best part but also the hardest. Do you have any idea how many mind-blowing blogs are out there?! Let me just reveal, many!
- Island Girl because she shares her beautiful part of the world in such a way that makes me want to join her.
- Mooselicker because his writing is full of understated humour and intelligence and simply awesome.
- Obsessions because her writing resonates with me and her spirit inspires me.
- Kylemew.com because his writing is making me blush – most of the time at least. And Kyle, I know you just got this award recently but it’s my prerogative to give it to you again. So there.
- Ink because this blog has got a quality to it that I haven’t yet been able to fully describe – but it feels like magic and it transports me to a very special place.
- Gen Y Girl because she’s here and she’s the future and she’s got some thoughts that should be heard.
- Things Could Be Worse because I can’t just keep re-blogging all his cool stuff.
3. List seven things that your readers might find interesting.
Huh?? Like what I may or may not do in front of my bathroom mirror..? Pff.
- I’m a floater. I love to float. I swim out to where I no longer see or hear the beach and then.. I float. Just the ocean, me and the sky – it’s pretty amazing.
- I hate routine. Like, I really hate it. Just the fact that I have to eat, poop and sleep every day is challenging to deal with.
- I live in what is supposedly one of the happiest and most privileged countries in the world – and yet, I’ve never really felt at home here.
- When I think about that, at least in this life, I’m pretty much stuck on this planet, I get a little claustrophobic. I don’t know if you noticed, this is a very small planet.
- I’m perfectly content with communicating using only sounds. I love words but often they’re not that necessary.
- My favorite book forever and ever is The Little Prince. Magical.
- When asked “either… or..?” I will always answer “both”.
That’s it, this was fun :D