Day: April 12, 2012
Something wonderful happened a few days ago – the freakishly cool and talented Robert nominated me for The Sunshine Award! How could he know that it all had been a little grey and that sunshine was just what my world needed.
Robert and Stephen has this really awesome blog, Two Gallants, and their writing is amazing! Go visit their universe immediately – I promise, it will enrich your life!
Robert, thank you so much for letting the sunshine reach my little blog, I’m so very grateful!!
And of course there are rules to be followed – no rules, no award apparently.. and I kind of really definitely want the award…
The Sunshine Award rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
So these are the questions I have to answer;
- Favorite color? All shades of green. I also love dark purple and at the moment I have a thing with red and orange colors. Okay all colors then – but mostly green.
- Favorite animal? Again, I want to say all animals but if I have to decide on only one, I guess it will be horses. Definitely something too big to accidentally sit on.
- Favorite number? Both 7 and 11 – depends on the situation.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Champagne? Hmm all kinds of fresh juice but also I really just love water.
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Not at all in love with Facebook but never used Twitter so…
- My passion? I’m feeling pretty passionate about life and everything in it. Is that not specific enough?
- Prefer getting or giving presents? Definitely giving! I do love getting presents as well but I tend to get a little performance anxiety when unwrapping.
- Favorite pattern? This is a very weird question but okay. I’m amazed by the pattern of nature – the structure of tree bark, a leaf, our skin. The divine imprint.
- Favorite day of the week? Adventure day!
- Favorite flower? Calla Lily and Trumpet Lily but also Sunflower and Rose – and everything special and colorful really.
And so, I hereby nominate the following blogs to receive loving sunshine to brighten up their hearts and their day:
These blogs bring inspiration, laughter, comfort and adds more details to my perspective on this life – in oh so many and different ways. Go visit them at once and see for yourself what magnificence is out there.
Thank you, all of you – and congratulations!!!