Day: May 31, 2012
so your heart got burned and your ego got bruised apparently all there is left is an imperfect past and a pseudo friendship and silence are you really that clueless? or just an ass.. not my problem but still affected not my life but still distracted not my love but still hurt not your concern not my choice
Okay, I’m on it!
A while back I received an award with much gratitude – and then I forgot all about it *looking down very embarrassed* and it’s just been sitting there, all un-reciprocated and un-passed-on. Now, that’s just wrong!
Then a few days ago it happened again – and again I was slacking.
But then yesterday (or the day before..?) I was given yet another award and with that, another chance to make it all right. Phew!
First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH, miss Jensine, for awarding me and for always sharing your beautiful wisdom as well as wonderful comments, I love it all.
And THANK YOU, Circles Under Streetlights, for thinking that my blog is worth nominating. I was very touched by your kind words and I’m so inspired by your blog.
These are the rules for The Living Passionately Award;
- Take a deep breath
- Think about who you’d like to pass this on to
- Do something weird and out of the ordinary today
- Post the award someplace conspicuous…..the underside of the hamper lid, inside of the lav door, at the bottom of the bird-cage.
Umm yes, okay. Done. I’ve been pretty normal today BUT yesterday (or last week) my bike and I did run over a pedestrian. The pedestrian was a drunk girl and my bike was the one who suffered the most and all in all it was a very unfortunate incident but without further injuries. Not sure it qualifies as being weird but thankfully it’s definitely out of the ordinary. So there.
Oh well actually, I also baked an unusual lousy batch of brownies today. I might have to get some vanilla ice cream to make it go down easier but that’s just the kind of sacrifices we have to make in life.
The award has been printed, copied and put on the windshield on every car on my street with a note saying ‘Dear neighbor, you have been awarded!’ Spreading the love sure feels nice.
And these are the rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award;
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Yes, I did it, its done and I will do it!
And last, the rules of The Versatile Blogger Award;
- Thank the person who gave you this award. Include a link to their blog.
- Next select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
All this copy-paste is poop, I’m sick of it. Moving along to something more fun :)
These following blogs are all simply amazing, enlightening, amusing and highly recommended! Go get inspired, you won’t regret it!!
Some of them I have been following for months, some are fairly new in my world – but ALL of them are absolutely fabulous!
And I know The Versatile Blogger Award told me to nominate 15 but it also told me to share 7 facts about myself and I’m not going to do that either. Let’s hope the WordPress Karma Police will let me off easy this time.
I’ve been trying for a while now to think of 7 facts about myself. I can’t. Apparently I don’t have a clue..
I recently discovered the joy of a scotch called Laphroaig – I know, good luck pronouncing that one. Drinking it, I feel like a Scottish fisherman, which has been a surprisingly great feeling.
I’m too hungry to think right now and will wrap this up.
My dinner tonight is pizza.
At the moment, this is my favorite track. Even though it’s not my usual style, I love it!
Hopefully you listened to the lyrics and enjoyed it and maybe even did a little dance – or at least bopped your head slightly :D